Monday, August 9, 2010

The beginning of the journey

Today was the start to the Facilitation Online journey for me. I was looking forward to linking with Elluminate and getting to know the process involved in this new program. I was successful in downloading the program, all set to dial in and m firewall through the health service wouldn't let me connect. Thank you Sarah for your support in this process. Have managed to contact the IT people and hopefully they will solve the problem before our next get together.
Finding out about the Facilitation online program came about on an exciting couple of days I spent with undertaking some face to face facilitation with a colleague on the Gold Coast. Over the last couple of days I have been preparing for my planned catch up to enable me to hopefully be where the rest of the group is up too.
My preparation so far has been connecting with Sarah - thank you Sarah. Creating my Blog and connecting to Elluminate (remembering the World Clock - 2pm in NZ = 12md in Oz).
Activity One: Thanks Clive, a very interesting video, I learnt a new word "Webinar"
Activity Two: Awaiting approval to join group email and say hello to everyone?
Activity Three: COMING SOON

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, great to have you on board. As a matter of interest, how did you find out about this course?

    It might be worth talking to Malcolm about how he accessed Elluminate. He had the same sort of problems in Queensland. His blog is:

    http://brighterfutures-malcolml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, your face is very familiar. Have we met before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sue,

    I'm a little behind too after a week long conference a vacation with my grandsons and daughter (a nurse) so I'll be catching up right along with you. Welcome and I look forward to connecting with you throughout the course.

    ReplyDelete